TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to The little Parties website!
The term ‘little Parties’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Bitalli Place, Sandhurst, Victoria 3977. The little Parties is a registered business name, ABN 49561218422. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website includes GST at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of GST is currently 10%. All payment is made in AUS (Australian Dollar). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• The intellectual property rights in content made available to you on or through this website remains the property of little Parties and are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by little Parties. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the States and Territories of Australia.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. The little Parties takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Your information will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Your privacy is importance to us.
Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract are formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
The little Parties shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
The little Parties will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The despatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We ensure that all products are quality checked before leaving the warehouse and we only sell quality products. We want you to enjoy shopping from little Parties. If you are not completely satisfied with any full priced goods you have purchased then please contact us (email@example.com) immediately and return them to us within 30 days of receipt of goods for a full refund. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any money owed onto the original payment account. All “change of mind” returns must be shipped and handled at the customer’s own cost. The little Parties is not responsible or liable for any goods lost in transit and therefore recommends registered post for all returns. Please note this information is for full priced items only, refunds or exchanges are not permitted for on sale items.
For Afterpay payment there is a processing fee that applies for every Refund.