Shipping & Delivery
All shipping is via Australia Post.
Currently we only deliver with in Australia and no International orders are full filled at this stage. All our deliveries are through AusPost.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1 Business day (24 Hours) of receiving the order.
Free Shipping Within Australia
Little Parties is happy to offer FREE Standard Shipping on all balloon & Banner orders or Free Shipping on all Orders over $100 (Delivery usually takes between 5 to 10 days) with in Australia.
Standard Deliveries: $8.95 Australia wide (Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days)
We use the Australia Postal service for deliveries to NSW, SA, TAS & VIC. Deliveries usually take between 3 to 5 business days from despatch of order. This however does depend on the size of your order and its destination. For WA, NT & Far North Queensland please allow up to 17 business days from despatch. For more accurate delivery times relevant to your actual postal code please check the Australia Post website to your location. Standard Delivery orders will come with a tracking ID, you can use this ID to track your parcel on the website. http://auspost.com.au/track/
To be safe, parents should:
- supervise children under age 8 years if they play with uninflated balloons
- collect and discard all pieces of a broken balloon as soon as it breaks
- Mylar and paper balloons are far safer than latex balloons.
- Don’t pop balloons. A safer way to deflate a balloon is to make a small cut with scissors near the knotted end of the balloon. This will allow the balloon to deflate slowly (plus, it doesn’t make that alarming popping sound!).
- Get help right away. Always reach out for medical help if needed
If you are not home during deliveries
We will deliver the parcel to your delivery address. If you’re not home when it arrives, a note saying, “We are sorry we missed you” in your letterbox and take the parcel back to AusPost collection centre. They’ll keep it there for five days, following this they will send you another note to remind you to come and collect the goods and hold the parcel for an additional five days. Once the ten days has expired AusPost will return the package to Little Parties, we will then issue a refund for the goods minus the original shipping fee and a return to sender fee.